The Top Line drawer units were designed for intensive use of the office space, meeting the high demands with respect to comfort and ergonomics. This range comprises mobile as well as fixed drawer units for placement near the workplace. A pencil tray, protected telescopic roller guides, an anti-tilt system and a cylinder lock with pliable key are standard.
- The Top Line drawer units are successfully tested by TÜV according to the European Filing Standards.
Storage around the workplace is often tied to specific demands, which are mostly related to factors such as character and design, privacy, optimization of the available space or the budget. With our filing systems we try to reach the solution which fulfills your needs.
- This furniture can be dismantled entirely, so that the various raw materials can be recycled.
Certificates & standards :
The Top Line drawer unit program is successfully tested by TÜV according to the following standards :
- DIN 4554:1986
- DIN EN 14073-2:2004
- DIN EN 14073-3:2004
- DIN EN 14074:2004
- Body in cold rolled steel thickness 0.8 mm with local reinforced profiles of 1.5 mm.
The program exists in mobile and in desk height drawer units.
- The mobile drawer units are equipped with a pen tray, in depth 60 or 80 cm and in width 32 or 42 cm ( see pricelist ).
- The drawer units at desk height are equipped with a pen tray, are always in width 42 cm and height 72 cm ( see pricelist ).
- The drawers have flat metal fronts and side handles.
- Height small drawer : 14,8 cm, height deep drawer : 29,8 cm and height pen tray : 5,25 cm.
- The fronts are in steel plate 1 mm.
- The small drawers are 75% extendible ( max charge 250N ). The deep drawers are 100% extendible ( max charge 450 N without distortion ). Both run on telescopic runners.
- The runners are 100 % covered.
- The deep drawer of drawer unit in depth 80 cm and width 42 cm can contain 2 rows of DIN A4 maps crossways. The deep drawer of drawer unit in depth 60 cm can only contain one row of DIN A4 maps crossways.
- The drawers have an anti-tiltsystem (expect for the pen tray ), which prevents that more than one drawer can be pulled out simultaneously, and a central locking system ( incl. pen tray ).
- The interior sides of the small drawer have notches for attaching vertical or slanting dividers every 20 mm .
- Cylinder lock with master key system ( interchangeable cylinder ), with 2 keys of which 1 is pliable. The lock number is engraved in the lock as well as onto the keys.
- The lock is mounted on the pen tray.
- All metal parts of the drawer unit have an epoxy power coating.
- The pen tray is in black plastic, the other drawers are always in black.
- The mobile drawer units are equipped with 4 castors ( D 3.7 cm ) of which the 2 in the front have brakes. The drawer unit with deep drawer always has a 5th supporting wheel. All wheels are to be assembled by the customer.
- The desk height drawer units have 4 adjustment feet, which can be adjusted up to 2 cm.
- The top of the drawer unit can be finished with a top in metal or in melamine thickness 16 mm for the mobile drawer units and thickness 28 mm for the desk height drawer units, with identical finish as the top of the desk.