A safe is the best defense against burglary.
Therefore it is important to make your choice depending on :
- The nature of your residence (whether or not remote);
- The risks caused by the value of the item to be protected;
- The values to be protected or valuable objects; additional safety systems.
A real safe has complex defense elements, several layers of armor intertwined, a quality lock with double bit keys and safety lock allowing numerous combinations.
Of crucial importance is the automatic locking system, which blocks the door in case of burglary.
Such an investment will always outweigh a potential loss of your valuables or your important documents.
- The edges have a fireproof strip (Palusol) which meets standard DIN4102 and which expands in extreme heat so that the safe is sealed.
- The door also has lateral, top and bottom bolts. Moreover, the locking mechanism is equipped with an independent locking system which locks the door completely in case of burglary.
- External hinges ensure that the door can swing op 180° so that the entire interior space remains accessible. The door blocks over the full height (by an impact resistant side profile) so it can never be disrupted.
Filling doors and sides
The door and sides of the safes Eurob 2 & 3 are filled with bulletproof and special metal fiber reinforced concrete composite agglomerate with a high resistance to mechanical and thermal tools and a high level of fire resistance.
The models 4 & 6 are filled with High Performance Concrete (HPC), a high quality, fiber reinforced and bulletproof agglomerate specifically developed in collaboration with the VUB and which offers the best protection against the most advanced burglary techniques.
The door has a combination lock with 1 million combinations and a safety lock with 2 double bit keys according to the German VDS-standard.
Degrees of security :
|Degree 1||EuRob 2|
|Degree 2||EuRob 3,4|
|Degree 3||EuRob 6|
The locking device is additionally protected by a specially designed armor plate.
On request, a secret lock with time delay, adjustable from 0 to 99 minutes, can be installed. It replaces the standard lock. A repair lock is incorporated.
A time clock with 3 clocks and time delay adjustable up to 6 days is also available upon request; it is installed inside the safe.
Range of Eurob safes
The Eurob range includes 10 different models, outside dimensions in mm :
Model nr 9 has a double door; all other models have one door with hinges on the right side. Besides the Eurob range for larger risks, we have an extensive range of safes for smaller risks, to be built-in and anchored.
In order to secure your safe, it needs to be anchored. Despite the weight, it occurs that the complete safe is stolen during a burglary… but not if it is anchored. At the bottom of all Eurob safes a hole is provided for anchorage through which a wedge bolt is fixed onto the floor.
In case the surface seems to be unsuitable for anchorage (grainy or sandy), a chemical capsule can be used.
If our standard range does not meet your specific demands, we can manufacture a custom-made safe and/or door. When desired the safe could also be provided with a compartment, a deposit slot, a lock-control or electronic lock. Also for vault doors you can contact us.
t +32 (0)14 44 84 00
f +32 (0)14 44 84 01
RLP / Turnhout
BTW BE 0423 718 170
Ervo Projects SA
RLP / Turnhout
BTW BE 0468 125 463