1880: Alphonse Robberechts starts in Turnhout with a studio where he makes safes. He traveled to Paris by horse and cart to take part in exhibitions and to promote his products. Arthur Robberechts continues his activities.
1948: Albert Robberechts establishes a new branch in Beerse and expands the range with sturdy, high-quality office furniture, mainly intended for the Belgian government.
1983: Yves Robberechts and Karin Verbeeck build a new building in Turnhout. They modernize the machinery, work together with designers and launch new ranges.
1987: We moved to an even larger building on the Steenweg op Gierle in Turnhout. The factory has 150 employees and covers an area of 23,000 m².
Late 1990s: In order to meet the increasing domestic and foreign demand, the shareholders decided to build a state-of-the-art factory with an area of 43,000 m² for production, storage, showroom and offices in the Turnhout industrial zone.